Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Christmas Trees and Christian Louboutins in Hyde Park






A few days off at the game farm before I resume filming again was more than enough to make me forget not only the day of the week but also the time of the year. 


In 100 degree heat you can agree it's easy to let slip  that it's once again time to deck the halls in the hopes that Santa's email was down and he never heard how bad you'd been before he placed the order for your trinkets. When I returned to civilisation and an unfortunate overworked email of my own, I was reminded that it is almost time for the annual christmas tree lighting. An honor that was bestowed upon myself in the past along with Catriona Andrew and Grethe Fox.






This is always a night of red dresses, simles and festive fun, as we can clearly see from Liezl at last year's event. Incidentally, Liezl and I just shot a cover together all dressed in red - but that's another blog.




Looking forward to champagne and christmas cheer on the 28th of November!! Watch out for pics....

No comments:

Post a Comment