Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Model Mishaps





The only comprehensive thought that I am capable of having before I walk down the runway in front of a crowd of judgemental fashionistas:

 ‘Please don’t fall, please don’t fall, and please don’t fall’

 It worked last time and I strutted down the catwalk without incident and actually ended up doing a pretty good impersonation of an actual model. I was about a foot on the short side, but if age is just a number, how important can height be right?

 Now I have once again been asked to take to the runway at Hyde Park and the chanting has already begun in the back of my mind.

 My friend Gregg knows this.  So, being the sadistic little bastard that he is, he sent me ‘The 13 best runway falls of all time’. I watched them. I laughed. And now I am karmically screwed.

Thanks Gregg. 

This one was my favorite and at the risk of increasing my Karmic problems, I just had to share it with you…


1 comment:

  1. I just saw the ramp area, it has dried leaves all over it... "Please don't fall, please don't fall..." YIKES!

    ReplyDelete